The use of AJAX ob different websites had grown popular these days. Though AJAX is not made for every website or application, but user can still utilize AJAX on his/her website learning few tutorials. If you are in the field of web development then you will be glad to learn about these AJAX tutorials. Here is the list of best AJAX tutorials for web developers. You must go through them carefully.
Best Ajax Tutorials for Web Developers
If you want to create a shopping cart based on AJAX then you should study this tutorial. Simple steps for creation involve:
- Store the products in MYSQL using PHP
- Use jQuery for delivering AJAX to website
- To create checkout process, use simpletip plugin
In this tutorial, you can learn to make pieces of HTML glide in, and set them together to beautiful slide show. It helps in:
- Inserting the slider to the post
- Makes the site attractive
AJAX can be used as an identifier to check the availability pf user name. You can learn this tutorial if you want to know about:
- Username availability checker
- Learn using MooTools to display the checker with AJAX
Lists feature had been launched by Twitter in recent time. In this tutorial you will learn:
- Creating widget to flip the list other way round
- Use new API key for this
- This widget will allow the users to fill their Twitter names and join fan list
This tutorial is very effective for the WordPress bloggers. You must learn it because:
- How user can comment on your WP blog step by step\
The AJAX login form uses MooTools. This login form has a simple and neat preloader. Read this tutorial to learn about it.
You can easily create a simple website based on AJAX using jQuery. This tutorial teaches you:
- Load the website pages with AJAX
- This website will also support the browser history
There are number of ways to enhance the user experience on the website. One of such ways is to use AJAX for tables. You can learn it in this tutorial easily.
This tutorial will make your learn about the creation of auto generating, one page gallery with infinite scrolling based on AJAX and PHP.
Multiple File upload form based on AJAX uses a little server side code. Some of its benefits are:
- It provides a nice user interface
- Reduces the actual development process
This tutorial teaches you to create a newsletter module so that your website’s newsletters can be delivered to all the emails subscribing your site at a go.
This tutorial will teach you to create an AJAX XML Ticker. It also teaches you:
- To link the .txt file to ticker for displaying slideshow of messages
- It also has good support for rich HTML
AJAX can be used to design fast and responsive user interfaces. This tutorial will give you a brief overview for creating the user interface based on ASP.NET AJAX Framework.
The content removal through AJAX is very helpful for web designer. This tutorial is useful because:
- Few jQuery code lines will delete the records and entries from your database through AJAX
- You can remove the comment DIV. This can also be done by sliding up animation
You can learn creating the AJAX contact forms. These forms will email the recipients without reloading the page.
The developers always think to create a live interface to deal with the customers of a website. This interface can be created learning this tutorial. It will teach you:
- How to create AJAX hat Window
- How to use tools like MySQL, PHP, Prototype.js, AJAX, and DHTML for creating this chat window
This tutorial teaches you to create an awesome voting system using PHP and jQuery based on AJAX. You users can join the voting process on your site.
You can learn to create a fast style switcher that will help the users in dynamic switching on website. It is very easy to implement.