Adobe Photoshop is software that can be used for a wide range of things ranging from creating visual effects to improving the quality of the photograph. But Photoshop is pretty complex software, and it requires a great deal of effort to master the software. But fortunately these days, there are a number of free tutorials available online to help you navigate yourself and to guide you to do some of the most basic to most stunning Photoshop effects. Some of the best Photoshop tutorials are:
Best Photoshop Tutorials
In this technique, you can create a beautiful and creative picture by superimposing two pictures on one another.
- The video teaches you to do this in a very simple manner. However, you need to put in efforts to perfect this and pay attention to the details.
- You can create unique images by mixing two pictures like one of an animal and one of nature.
Lighting is one feature in a photograph that can make or break it. This tutorial helps you learn to create exhilarating lighting effects in your picture.
- It is used mostly to enhance the look of fashion and beauty related photographs.
If you are a fan of the Game of Thrones Series and want to create a photo manipulation of that for your picture, this is a must watch tutorial for you.
- You can add a number of effects like transforming a coat, doing some color look up adjustments.
This is a very simple yet useful trick to learn, if you want to use Photoshop as a handy tool.
- It is a tutorial for the naïve and the beginners, to learn the basic of Photoshop.
- You can also learn to add text in the 3D cube, in case you want to convey a message.
This tutorial by Andrew Lyons gets you introduced to the world of artistic and creative effects that you can add using Photoshop.
- You can learn how to use textures and shadows effectively.
A magical fire looks pretty and artistic and brings a host of colors in just one photograph.
- This is another beginner tutorial that will help you create get effects in a simple and easy manner.
After learning to create text in 3D cube, this is the next step to perfection. It is one of the best Photoshop tutorials.
- You can create a beautiful golden text over a little surreal background to accentuate the effects of the golden text.
- This is mostly used to create artworks trying to convey inspirational messages.
Professionals are mostly hired to do this job, to retouch the skin and create flawless skin effects in the Photoshop. But you can learn to do this effortlessly through this video.
- You can learn some of the most sophisticated techniques like skin airbrushing(high and low pass), burning, yellow channel, dodging etc.
This is one tutorial that helps you learn fantasy effects ranging from fairy dust sprinkle to magical light effects.
- This will teach you how to create your own brushes in Adobe Illustrator and help you create fantasy effects in your photograph.
This tutorial coach you to create not just the look of an apple made of metal, but helps you add real life scene reflections also in the same.
- It can teach you do all this with a “metal ball” stock photo feature.
This tutorial by FabrizioPanattoni helps you create inspiring pictures and effect gorgeous effects to your picture.
- This tutorial will show you how to combine many effects and tools together in just one photograph.
- It can also help you create astrophotography with beautiful skies in myriad colors.
This tutorial by Andreas A Tjeldflaat helps you learn the art of creating architecture in Photoshop.
- This helps you merge a prison tower in an urban backdrop to give it a very tall 3D and overpowering look in the photograph.
This is a must learn technique if you are attempting to learn Photoshop.
- The art of creating a digital photograph is simple, yet you have to put in efforts to make it perfect and flawless.
- You can make a regular photo very eye catching with the help of this technique.
This is a must watch tutorial for people with an artistic flair and want to create digital paintings.
- You can create your own abstract photo.
- In this tutorial you can learn to use various kinds of brushes like splatter brushes. You also learn to use techniques to put together textures and photographs.
This is a basic tutorial by AdiGibert for all beginners.
- This helps you learn to use traditional tools and techniques of painting and how to use them in Photoshop.
This one tutorial to teach you create pixelates effects in your photograph.
- It helps you create these effects with a simple mosaic filter. It is a very simple to learn and practice technique.
If you want to learn to create horrifying and scary photos, this is one of the best tutorials.
- This is a very short and simple tutorial. You can finish that in just 10 hours and create a scary photo.
This tutorial helps you create the effects of a dragon mountain.
- This tutorial will help you create the pictures of historic times using dragon mountain effect.
- It is not for beginners.
This is one tutorial for all sci-fi fans.
- This can take you back to the days of Starcraft. You can create your own space background.
This tutorial by David Cox, is a must watch for all retro fans.
- You can create photos and wallpapers with multiple colors and lens flares and shiny textures.