A success of web application or software is completely dependent on its user interface that makes it user friendly. The web designers need to make the user interface user friendly and should try to provide their customers with something really interesting and simple to use. Here is the list of some UI design tools and resources for web designers for creating a user friendly interface.
UI Design tools and Resources
This is a lightweight simple modular framework that is created in LESS. Some of its great features are:
- It has components like buttons, navigation bars, tooltips, and modals
- Solid grid system
- Number of pre-set themes
This tool is an interesting tool that helps you out in:
- Designing professional GUI mockups using number of clip art, widgets, icons etc.
- You can find just anything to put on GUI screen
It consists of all the flex components including buttons, areas, panels, data picker, information grid, tool tips, menu, errors, hyperlinks, scrolls, toggle, lists, accordion, tabs, and much more.
This is a flat UI that is based on Twitter Bootstrap Framework. It has different unique themes with flat design and is perfect UI kit for crazy flat design lovers.
It is a great online tool helping you out in:
- Sharing and previewing mockups of you web application or website
- Creating and linking together the mockups
This is complimentary wireframe software that allows you to create web pages wireframes effortlessly and share internet mockups with everybody.
It is developed by Hugo Darby-Brown. It has a good useful set of the widgets that focus on user input rather focusing on content display. The style is chunky and big. It has got a minimalist flat design.
This is simple prototyping tool designed to:
- Create mockups, prototypes, or wireframes for any website or application
- Your website and project can be made skin-able
- The look and feel of the app or website can be customized easily
Pattern tap helps in aiding the requirements of user interfaces with some useful equipment. You can also eliminate the pattern store for your next inspiration.
It is developed by Mozilla and has got a good range of interfaces that are designed keeping modern web applications in mind. Some of its great features are:
- It has number of plug and play elements
- Upcoming W3C recommendation to define new DOM elements in HTML document
- Cross platform framework is supported in it
It is based on a Konigi wireframe stencil. The 3 sheets of ingredients in it may found its practical use in whiteboard prototyping.
- It has good supports for page elements
- The scripts can auto jump to next form field
- It also has scripts for reloading webpage, returning to previous browser page and much more
It focuses on the responsive layout and design to incorporate some useful elements automatically. It also makes use of alternative approach for grid layout. You can get most out of it.
It is the resizable collection of ingredients related to Facebook that is incorporated to create wireframes for Facebook apps.
It is a clean UI specially designed by Dennis Schipper. Some of its great features are:
- You can design a good interactive website using it
- It is very similar to Twitter Bootstrap model
- You can easily tweak your content
It is a open source tool that is used to create the diagrams and can also be used for addition GUI prototyping. People can used it in any of the way.
It is the set of responsive CSS modules that offers:
- Wonderful range of different elements and styles
- It is build on YUI library by yahoo
- It is stable and have good matured quality
This replicates the design aesthetic of Windows by Microsoft and features:
- It has got Functional widget sets, styles and grids
- It is clean in design and you can customize your UI using it