Kids on Streets, Cute Examples of Street Photography
Street photography is one of the best and the most interesting genre of photography that people can learn easily. While the learning process, they even cannot make out that they were actually learning it. Street photography learning is natural. Street photography refers to a type of photography that is generally done in crowd and between the people. Capturing architecture, people waling on roads, strange and odd details, and intriguing signage, these photographers are at the top of their game.
The simple name suggests that this kind of photography must be related to street photos or village photos, but it is not true totally. Street photography has a broad meaning and a wider scope for good photographers. They’re not limited by using film or digital, shooting black and white or color, or having available light. They photograph their hometowns and their travels, and many make political and social statements while they’re at it.
Kids on streets – means you can expect anything by them from having fun, looking cute, being dangerous and few UN-explainable situations, capturing all these things is not an easy task. Generally, the professional Street photographers are talented enough take out the beauty even from the scrap, which you can notice in our article “Kids on Streets, Cute Examples of Street Photography“. They are perfect at capturing the eye pleasing images that looks fantastic. These are generally the instant shots. A street photographers needs to be ready for capturing any shot instantly, so that the beauty of the instance is captured with the image. Let us learn more about street photography, knowing some basic concepts about it.
Things to avoid while doing Kids street photography
Here is list of things that you need to avoid if you want to capture quality photos of kids.
- It is advisable not to shoot the photo, if you are standing too close to kids as it make them conscious and they don’t look natural.
- Rather than researching about the gear, Goto Crowd and spend more time on random shooting of playing kids.
- Follow the expert Photographers, who have done remarkable street photography.
- Do not spend long time on getting the right focus as you may miss the best shot in this process
- You should not be very quick while capturing kids photo – as they are natural and unexplainable.
- Capture kids photos, during rain, festivals and playing some games for better photos
What you need to focus on while doing street photography?
There are certain things that you need to focus on while doing street photography. Some of them are:
- Use a small camera having wider lens to capture the images.
- Search for the best shot that can be captured instantly.
- You should be quick enough to capture the photo, so that you may not miss the shot.
- You should be looking to the places to find good things happening around, so that you have lot of options to be captured.
- Do not let people know that they are being captured. This will make the shot perfect and look more natural.
- The shutter speed of camera must be set 1/500 second and the focal length of aperture must be f4 at 18mm and f5.6 at 55mm.
Choosing best camera for street photography
Good camera is always required in street photography in order to capture the best shot. The good camera will not always cost you high. Just go with the camera that suits your budget. Some of the general features that must be present on your camera for street photography are:
- No shutter lag
- The camera must be lightweight and should be having the view finder
- It must have a LCD screen to provide you with the view of shot you are capturing
- The camera must adjust automatically according natural light