40 Mind Blowing Doodle Art Examples
Doodling is a great way to pass your time during boring times, it also helps you to improve your art skills and help you find your passion. It also helps you to keep your mind relaxed while letting your hand do the thinking. Doodles portray your emotions, thoughts and creativity. There are some amazing doodle ideas which are original and funny. People these days suffer from stress due to frantic pace of our daily routine life and they keep juggling between personal and professional life at all times. This is not good for emotional and mental well-being. People this way struggle to combat stress and on top of this many people don’t even know that they are dealing with this.
One of the ways to combat stress is by doodling. It may seem like a juvenile activity but these random scribbles can have more than what meets the eyes. Over the years many doctors and therapists have gone to have knowledge about the significance of doodling as a stress buster activity. Today we’ll show some mind blowing doodle art examples to let you show how people draw their thoughts on a single sheet of paper and how it’s helpful for reducing stress.
Mind Blowing Doodle Art Examples
Common Reasons why People Doodle
The most common reason why people doodle is because they get bored. During doodling, human brain utilizes the flood of thoughts in the mind as it tries to find some productive activity to engage itself.
- Mental activity is most likely to be linked with physical activity because when you are busy doing something, your mind is engaged and focused on the activity in your hand.
- When you are doing nothing and sitting idle, the monotony creeps into your mind and brain.
- During such times, doodling helps you subconsciously into doing something more creative on the paper using your imagination and thoughts. In such scenarios, doodling serves as a sort of repressed expression or art and creativity.
- There are some Mind blowing Doodle Art Examples, many of us tend to draw symbols like sun, stars, trees, birds, oceans, flowers, animals, scenic beauty, clouds etc.
- Apart from the fact that these symbols are easy to draw, what is noteworthy are that majority of these symbols denote peace and calmness of our mind.
- Another reason why people doodle a lot is to avoid getting bored. Sometimes in your conscious mind, you love to draw an image on the paper.
This is common with kids especially as they love to make cartoons, drawings and other things on the paper. It helps in satisfying the creativity and thoughts in your mind. Doodling is more like an activity of kids, but is often seen as adults doing it; the reason for this is because adults love to relieve their stress while doing nothing. It could be a good pastime to keep your mind engaged in one thing or the other. Howsoever it may sound kid dish but sometimes intentionally doing doodling can help you keep stress free.
Doodling helps in relieving stress
As our brain tends to engage itself when we are not doing any physical activity but it is also relegated to monotony. Those who are having monotonous jobs would agree with these terms, because maintaining a tight schedule everyday can make us really humdrum, especially when the nature of your job is confined to single cubicle or desk for longer hours in a day. It is easy that monotony can creep into our lives and can start playing the role in the manifestation of stress and this leads in increasing on stress levels in our mind. At this time you need to find an outlet to release this stress levels from the body.
- Doodle reflects the mental state of your mind. For example a bunch of doodles depicts chains, ropes or harnesses can depict that the person needs to feel free, which is a sign of symptom.
- Those depicting the geometrical symbols or shapes can symbolize the need for control in lives.
- If you are scribbling with lots of lines and objects with edges, you might be feeling restless or frustrated.
- However, in case of dreaming and handwriting, doodling is often subjective to what interpreter thinks or analyses the symbols.
- The main key is look up at the doodle meaning by making the art. One should not be too much worried about what he/she has made.
Doodling is more like a stress buster activity and should not take too seriously that it shows something negative in your life. This activity can be fun and helps you relieve stress and tensions from your life. So why not take a pencil and a paper today and start drawing some Mind Blowing Doodle Art Examples. One better way to do this during free time in office is to keep a pencil and a paper near to you so that you can doodle anytime when you feel like doing. You can even use colors to add in your images. Let your imagination flow and you will see an amazing doodle.Tags: Artwork, doodle art, Painting