35 Thrilling Pictures of Abandoned Amusement Parks
Amusement Park or a theme park is a place for entertainment attraction for people where people visit in large numbers and enjoy various exciting rides and events. They are fixed location parks in comparison to the moving fairs and carnivals, and provide much more fun and attraction relative to simple city parks or playgrounds. These parks are aimed to provide attraction to people of young ages. There are some of the Abundant Amusement Parks which you can find on internet. Theme parks are specific types of amusement parks which are intended to follow a certain style of subject or group or subjects. In some ways we can say that theme parks and amusement parks are often similar, however a theme park is of distinct style having landscape, buildings and attractions which are based on some stories or subjects. In those amusement parks, you can travel with all your loved ones and family.
Top 10 Abandoned Amusement Parks
The first park with specific promotional them were built in the year 1946 in Santa Claus, Indiana and was named as Santa Claus Land. As the popularity of Disney cartoons grew, the first themed amusement park was built to attract Kids, and it was named as Disney Land in California where all types of Disney characters like Mickey Mouse, Donald, and Pluto were made to attract people of certain age group. There are several online sources where you can find some of the Abundant Amusement Parks.
- Prypiat Amusement Park, Pyrpiat, Ukraine
- Holy Land, Waterbury, Connecticut, USA
- Gulliver’s Kingdom, Japan
- Six Flags, New Orleans, USA
- Land of Oz, Beech Mountain, North Carolina, USA
- Spreepark, Berlin, Germany
- Okpo Land, Okpo City, Geoje Island South Korea
- Takakanonuma Greenland, Hobara, Japan
- Dunaújváros Vidám Park, Dunaújváros, Hungary
- Joyland, Wichita, Kansas, USA
The Abandoned Amusement parks are really very scary and most of them are haunted. Most of these amusements parks are closed due someone’s death or shortage of fund to run these parks. The deaths give a haunt to these parks. It is always recommended not to visit such abandoned amusement parks as you might find the wild spirits that can even threaten you to death. Visiting an abandoned amusement park is very risky. The first amusement park was opened in Denmark and this culture slowly influenced till USA and then to rest of the world. There are more than 2000 Amusement parks in the world and around 400 are in USA itself. Around 200 amusement parks had been declared as abandoned and most of them have their own ghost stories.
Why not to visit Abandoned Amusement Parks?
It is strongly recommended not to visit abandoned amusement park due to plenty of reasons. Some of them are:
- The wild spirits may rule the amusement park that is abandoned
- The spirits may harm you and can even threaten you till death
- These amusement parks had rarely been visited by people, so you should also avoid them
- These abandoned amusement parks might have many loose nuts and screws in he swings that can be dangerous for you
- There is always a risk that something may fall on you from scrap, as many structures had deformed with time
How to stay protected from spirits if you ever enter abandoned amusement park?
At times, it may happen that you need to enter the abandoned amusement park due to some or the other reason. There are few ways that will help you out to protect yourself from the spirits to large extent. You must keep enchanting the name of God. God will always help you. You must wear some sacred piece of stone that keeps the spirits away from you.
We don’t have any intention to make you afraid of such abundant amusement parks. Just keep the instruction with you for knowledge purpose. Maybe, someday it’ll help you to some extent. Till then, just enjoy the incomparable beauty of thrilling pictures of Abundant Amusement Parks.